Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Caroline Turns Two (Part 1)

I have been in serious denial.  My babies are getting bigger and it is so hard to admit it!  Caroline has a birthday next week.  Our sweet girl will be two years old!  I have been snapping pictures like crazy because it seems like my kiddos are changing every week.  I took these in our front yard a few days ago and they TOTALLY captured all the sweet things I want to remember about Caroline in the last few days of being a one-year-old.

 The same serious face she gives me EVERY time she sees my camera.
 And then I started cracking jokes!
 I never want to forget how precious this little dirty hand is.
 Little curls!
 Is there anything more precious than a baby's laugh?!




She is accessorizing!  
Looking out big sister's window

And of course, I had to get some pictures of big sister, Olivia!  Baby sister, Ellie was sleeping.




I will have an update soon!  We are in the process of recovering a sick household, putting away summer clothes and organizing fall stuff, AND planning the babies' birthday parties.  I think I mentioned this in a previous post but we are having one big party for Caroline and Ellie.  Their birthdays are just shy of a month apart so it just made more sense this year to have them together.  Their theme is LADYBUGS!  :)  Caroline is all of sudden REALLY into Elmo, though so we are celebrating her actual birthday with an Elmo cake and a few gifts at home.  I know she will love it this year and I cannot wait to see her reaction to her gifts!  I will post more pictures and details when I am not so sleep-deprived.  Thanks for reading! 

Love, Maegan

No comments:

Post a Comment