Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Pictures

I know I am driving my kids crazy with all the pictures I keep taking of them, but I just can't help it!  I am trying to get really good with my camera by the babies' birthday party (which is coming up way too quickly) in September.  We decided to do a joint party for Ellie and Caroline since their birthdays are only 4 weeks apart.  I chose a ladybug theme for this year.  They are both really too small to care about choosing a theme so I am taking advantage of that this year!  We are having a shrimp boil and plan to keep it simple and fun.  ANYWAY, the reason for this post...  The pictures!!!

This was a Pinterest-inspired picture and I have to say that I love the way it turned out.  This is just so Caroline.  I love her pouty face!
Olivia and her bow and arrow!  Merida is her favorite princess.... Today, at least!
I love that this photo captures my Ellie baby's arm rolls!  I just love this phase of babyhood!
Love this baby girl!  I can't believe she's almost 10 months old.

I have so many more photos to share, so stay tuned!  Thanks for reading our blog!

-Maegan

No comments:

Post a Comment