Monday, July 8, 2013

Picture Update

We have been so busy over the past couple of weeks!  I decided it would be easier to spill pictures and do a brief update and fill everyone in on all the details later.  I hope y'all enjoy these photos!  I have some adorable little ones to photograph!





These were all taken in our front yard.  The girls LOVE our new house and so do I!  The front yard is definitely the gathering place.  It is so shady and our street is quiet enough that we can play in the front yard any time we want!




How precious are these?!  We really had a great Independence Day celebration.  We took all three babies to the fireworks display in Jackson and NO ONE CRIED.  Talk about a milestone!  :)






These photos are actually a couple of months old, but I'm just getting around to posting them.  They are from our trip to Florida.  Caroline LOVES sliding and her face says it all.  Olivia is definitely an animal lover, and these were two of my favorites.  And our sweet Ellie has changed so much since these were taken.  I am so thankful that I have a great camera to capture close-ups of her precious little face!

Caroline is definitely the biggest Daddy's girl in the house right now and she LOVES dancing with her Daddy, obviously!  This was taken at my parents' house.  These two melt my heart!

My mom and I took the girls on a little weekend trip to St. Louis to visit the arch and The Magic House.  Olivia could not believe that she was actually able to go and TOUCH the arch.  It was such a sweet moment.  Right after this picture was taken, a serious downpour happened.  We ran back to the hotel drenched.  It was such a fun day!  There is nothing that girl loves more than jumping in puddles!

We have just started our official homeschooling journey and Olivia is flying through her kindergarten curriculum.  I am amazed each day at the things she is picking up.  It is a learning process for all of us, but it is such a joy and a blessing to be her mother and her teacher.  Caroline is now potty trained, only having occasional accidents.  She is so SMART and picks up on everything she sees her sister doing.  She is talking in 2-3 word sentences and is working on learning her colors, alphabet, and counting.  Our baby Ellie is finally sleeping through the night (at 10 months!!!!) and she is starting to pull up on furniture.  It is so hilarious to see her reaction when she pulls up!  She is ready to chase after her big sisters and do everything they do.  Caroline is so sweet with her, patting her on the back and kissing her cheeks.  Olivia is a very big helper with Ellie and offers to "watch" her while I fold laundry and do housework.  I thank God each and every day for the blessings he has poured on our family.  Just as any family, we are not without our struggles but we are always making it through by his grace.  I will update with more photos and info soon!  Love all of you!

-Maegan

No comments:

Post a Comment